Beast Buy Beast Buy

VERY funny...

...but if the voices weren't so over-the-top annoying and if the animation was a little less crude, it would be great. As it stands though, the script makes it worthwhile ;)

Omega's Facts Omega's Facts

loved it!

the voice of him saying "ARE YOU AWARE..." is perfect! Very zany and hilarious sprite toon, keep up the good work!

Mario Bro Pokemon Mario Bro Pokemon

booooooo

sprites up close and uuuugly. you could have played around a bit to make something interesting. And the blocky lip sync has nothing to do with it. It was just boring and uninspired.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

CAKE or DEATH!! lol

great job. maybe just a lil more animation next time... a bit too much staring at a digital face. But great idea making a vid for the song!

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

That was seriously fucked up...

...normally I avoid anything that involves hentai, but I had to see why it had such a good score. Honestly, I would have given it a 10 if I had a stronger stomach. The animation is superb, and cut into the real footage seamlessly. All of the fuckin tentacle dicks was just a barrage of irreparable shame unto my soul... I don't know if I'll ever be the same again. But it was disgustingly hilarious, and you've earned my respect. I will be needing some therapy though...

V for Vindetta V for Vindetta

meh.

i see what you were going for... but it really didn't "click". I found the voices to be a bit too grating and the animation to be lacking. Overall it was just a waste of time... try a lil harder next time.

How To: Win a Daily How To: Win a Daily

I like!

Nice one. Short, sweet, and gud voices.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou very much and yes, sonicmega does good voices.

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

kethizzle gives you mad props

very enjoyable! The animation was smooth and full of style... and overall it was just a great production!!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST!!

Thanks to keeping a keen sense of humor and improving the animation to perfection, this is even better than Dad's Home!

Gears of War VS Halo Gears of War VS Halo

Thats what SHE SAID!!

That was pretty funny shit. PLEASE continue with this idea!!! The banter between chief and marcus was hilarious. Keep it up!